Wednesday 9 February 2011

A productive day

Yes it has been a wonderful, productive day!

It started with me waking up at 7am. After looking at my clock and realising the time I jumped up out of bed and shouted...."Arrrghhh I´ve slept in!!" (Usually I start work at 7am!!) Kristian started to laugh at my panic-strickened antics. "It´s Wednesday" he said "Relax you´re off today!" Boy was I glad for that bit of information!!

Late morning my friend Rhona dropped by. We had talked together earlier in the morning and decided that we would meet for lunch. She would bring leftovers from yesterdays dinner and we would supplement the leftovers with pancakes. It was a real feast! Tasted delicious! It was a real treat for me! Not only good food (supplied by Rhona) but a great afternoon of chatting and sharing with a really good and special friend! (and when I say special I mean in the good way!! haha)

After Rhona left I went to town and got some food shopping done. We had very little left in the cupboards, hence why Rhona had to bring her own food!! haha So I got some more goodies to last us until Friday. Then it was home to do washing, washing and more washing. Where do all these clothes come from - oh yeah I know - PRIMARK!!!! Remind me not to go there with my girls again!! They have too many clothes!

So now there are only 2 washes left to do and then my washing basket is empty!! But for how long?? That´s the burning question!

Yes, all in all, a very productive day!

No comments: