Monday 7 February 2011

A new look..

I decided to change the look of the blog again!!! I saw this background with the hearts on it and thought it was very appropriate for the month of February! Remember girls in one week it´s Valentine`s day, so get those thinking caps on and see if you can come up with some great romantic ideas for the man in your life:-)

Check out the new gadget on my blog. It´s a small button on the top left hand corner, under the title "My favourite songs". This small button says "off", if you press it, it comes "on "- there is a short advertistement and then you can hear my 5 favourite songs for the month of February. (But only if you want too! No pressure!!)


1 comment:

lisa said...

Love your new look! I followed your lead and changed mine too. Couldnt decide between the hearts or red roses so I'll have the hearts for now and change to the roses on Valentines Day (probably the only roses I'll get lol) haha!!!