Friday 18 February 2011

Good food and company...


....Yes, good food and company was what we enjoyed last night. We went to visit my friend Anne and her family. The plan was that we would order Chinese food so none of us would have the bother of cooking but Anne can NEVER keep her end of the deal. Already in the afternoon I had an idea that she would be making food, so I texted her! Sure enough she was making food!!  So there was no Chinese for us! Instead we had a wonderful home cooked meal. It was really delicious and we ate far too much as usual! (Thanks Anne!) 


 I was able to contribute to dessert - nothing exciting, just lots of different delicious ice creams with chocolate sauce and sprinkles!! You could have rolled the Rasmussen family home by the end of the evening, we were so full!!


The evening went by too fast. We played some new games on their PS3. My favourite was the shooting game - great fun shooting all the cowboys! It was the wee hours of the morning when we were getting home. Poor Kristian, he had to get up for work while the rest of us could sleep the day away!! I always love our evenings out with them....so relaxing and great fun!!

1 comment:

lisa said...

Yes, your right about the paintings, really nice. They are putting me in the mood to get the paints out, maybe next week when Im off work and the kids are at school.