Tuesday 1 February 2011

Back to normal...

Yes, Sara is feeling like her normal self again!

Saturday morning we all headed down to Kristian´s mum and dads for brunch. This was the first time Sara had been out of the house since her operation and she managed to eat 3 of her granny´s pancakes:-) Since then there has been a big improvement! She is eating normal and is up and about. She has even got a bit of colour back into her cheeks again!

Kristian´s younger brother and his family were also there. It was great to see them again, especially our neice and nephew!


Leah and Andrew enjoyed playing with them and they kept us all entertained:-)

On Sunday Kristian´s cousin Jacob came to our church to show off his new baby daughter. Jacob and Louisa live on the other side of Denmark so we don´t get to see them very often. In December Louisa gave birth to the most beautiful little girl. We got to meet her on Sunday, she is just sooooo tiny!

I must admit holding a wee tiny baby again made me want one!! So I have decided that I am just going to have to buy myself a fake baby! I think they are called reborn babies. I saw a programme about them and they are works of art! (Take a look at the picture below, it´s a reborn!!) They even come in different weights!!

4 comments:

Stuart and Pauline said...

There's just something missing from the doll, can't explain it, it still looks fake to me. I could tell as I scrolled down the page that it wasn't real, before I got the whole way down. Just weird Laura.

Really glad to hear that Sara is much better though.

lisa said...

Pauline have you read Laura's FB post asking about ebay? Read it and you'll find out my opinion on them dolls haha

Stuart and Pauline said...

I have. Laura, don't waste your money!!! I guess on the plus side they don't poo, scream, need feeding or bathing etc!!!

Laura said...

Well say whatever you want - I think they are works of art!! :-) I am going to start collecting them! I have always loved dolls, so instead of buying exspensive works of art for the wall, I will buy exspnsive dolls for my bed! haha

But I first want to get a Kindle and an Ipod, then there is a new bike, a trip to Ireland oh and Rosetta Stone french lessons....so I think it will be a while before I can afford one. Although I did bid on one last night on ebay (just got tempted!) - I highest I bid wa £55....the auction closed with the doll being sold for 130 pounds. Ah well maybe next time:-)