Saturday 19 February 2011

One day left.....

 So there is only one more day of holiday left. It has been a really wonderful, relaxing week. In fact I have relaxed so much that I haven´t done any housework all week, so today the house really needed a good clean. The whole family got involved!! We cleaned and organised everywhere. The big thing for me was to get my desk sorted and that I achieved today!! Long may it last!


After a day of housework, I made a delicious meal, even if I say so myself, and then Kristian headed off to the airport to collect  Sara. She has been in Belgium all this week visiting Alessio. She had a great week, but it sure is nice to have her home again!  


After my hard day of cleaning, I was needing a bit of relaxation, so out came my pencils and sketch pad. 


Above you can see my first drawing of the evening.  The second one (across the way) was actually really hard to do. Harder than I thought it would be. Who do you think modelled for me Kristian or Andrew?? hahaha


Anyway there is room for improvement on both pictures but the main thing is that I had fun. 





No comments: