Wednesday 9 December 2009

16 days to go....

ooops life suddenly got busy!!! Now there is only 16 days to go!!!!


So the answer to the last question - "How many wise men were there?" Well the Bible doesnt actually tell us how many wise men there were. (There were 3 gifts but no where does it say there were 3 wise men.)


I love Angies answer though, and I quote - " a WISE man DOESNT exist!!!" hahahah Good one Angie!!


So now for day number 16s question. (You might have to do a bit of research for this one!) "What is the date for St. Lucys (Lucia) day in Denmark? "


So what have we been up to?


Well on Saturday Leah was away for the day. She was in at the studio making the puppet show for the childrens TV programmes. She had a brilliant day and totally loved doing it. Next time is in January!






On Sunday after church we had our friends Jette and Philip over for dinner. We had a great afternoon with them, especailly with the two small kids. It was just great having small kids around the place:-)

Its been all go this week. The kids have been wanting to go Christmas shopping, so on Monday I was out with Leah and Andrew. Tuesday I went shopping for one of the elderly ladies that I visit. Then today it was Saras turn!! off we went for 4 hours of shopping after work!! I have not been home anyday this week before 6pm!!! Ah well, not long to the Christmas holidays!!

3 comments:

lisa said...

December the 13th?

Good on Leah, looks like she had a great time and its a good experience for her. You might end up having a famous daughter!!

Angie said...

According to Wikipedia it's December 13th. Where would we be without the internet???

As one who hates shopping - how do you do it??

Laura said...

I LOVE shopping Angie - it gives me energy!!! hahahah How can you hate it!! Give me your shopping list and I will do it for you and find you a great bargin as well!! haha