Thursday 3 December 2009

22 days to go!!

So the answer to yesterdays songs is...."I´m dreaming of a white christmas" (Its the introduction to it - if you dont believe me listen to it below..) Sorry Lisa you got it wrong:-( Kristian got it right but he cheated!! He only got it right cause he heard it playing while I was clipping the video!!



Now for todays quiz question.....


Which Christmas carol does the following sentence come from - "Light and life to all He brings"?

We had a few guests visiting today. My "old" colleague Dorthe and two of her friends were here to see Leah. Dorthe works with Child Evangelism Fellowship here in Denmark. She is planning to make TV programmes for kids. These programmes will be shown on a Sunday morning at 8.30am. Statistics show that even the worst made programmes shown at this time reach at least 4000 children. Well Dorthe is planning to make programmes that are of a high standard. The programmes will use puppets and there will be a Bible story. It is all rather exciting.


Leah has said yes to help with the puppets. Dorthe has a group of teenagers that she is training to use the puppets. Leah is new to it all, so Dorthe came home to show her some of the basic steps before she goes to meet all the others on Saturday. They had a great afternoon practising. Leah is now soooo excited about it all.

7 comments:

lisa said...

Hark the Herald Angels sing!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yuor Right Lisa Well done. J R.

Rhoda said...

Ah Lisa you got there before me! Yes I was going to say Hark the Herald Angels sing.

Rhoda said...

Oh and I should have said that you got here before me too JR:-)

lisa said...

Thanks Jim! I couldnt type it quick enough, like I was going to get a prize or something! Honestly Im like a big kid sometimes! I nearly put my hand up and shouted 'I know I know' ha ha ha!!

Laura said...

hahahaha Lisa you are funny!!

Anonymous said...

I think that the questions are difficult, because I have a danish braine. ;) Hahahahihiiiii