Saturday 5 December 2009

20 days to go!!!

So the song from yesterday was called - My grown up Christmas List. If you want to hear the full version click the video below. It is such a beautiful song!! - one of my favourites. Well done Rhoda for guessing that one!!




And now for todays question.... What is the name of the plant in the photo below??

It starts out looking like nothing - see the photo above.....put it in water and it opens up to look like the photo below??

And one more video clip to put a smile on your face.....


4 comments:

lisa said...

No idea! It looks like ginseng or something chinese!

Rhoda said...

I've no idea either, but it looks like after the water's been added as well!!!!! LOL

Love the video with Shadow - that is just sooooo funny.

Rhoda said...

And by the way I didn't guess the song!

Laura said...

What do you mean you didnt guess the song???? It was you that said it was my grown up christmas list...or did you cheat like my hubby does???? hahaha

Well the answer will come later to what plant it is....see you later!!