Sunday 27 December 2009

Its been so relaxing

....we have relaxed so much over the last few days. We have literally locked ourselves away in our own wee world, here in our apartment. It has been something we all needed - just time to be us!

Time has been spent playing games together, seeing films, talking, and eating far too much food and sweets! Today I even got a chance to paint. I must say, it has been such a great holiday - a great Christmas!



(Above are the three paintings I got painted this afternoon and evening)

This evening Alessio arrived. Over the next few days there is a big go-kart race event in Copenhagen so Sara and Alessio are heading off to that. That also probably means that over the next few days we will have more than one or two young people popping by - dear knows how many will end up sleeping around the house! So its been nice to have these few calm days with nobody but us around.....who knows how long it will be before we get to experience that again!! haha (but if the truth be told we actually like it that way - people popping in and out and lots of things happening around us!)

3 comments:

lisa said...

Isnt it nice to enjoy the peace and solitude of the holidays? I love it all!

Tomorrow I get to meet Rhoda for the first time, I really cant wait! It will be good to finally meet after being friends for so long in cyber space!

Laura said...

oh that is brilliant that you can meet up:-) what are you doing - going out to eat??? well have a great time! weird (in a good way) eh to finally get to meet each other after chatting on cyber space! - I think its brilliant

lisa said...

I know, its amazing we have such a great friendship without actually ever meeting! That reminds me, I must ask her to bring her camera or I will bring mine, have to post a photo! Who knows how long it will be before we meet again! We havent arranged what we are doing, just that we are meeting at 3pm. Cant wait!

By the way, your paintings are fantastic! I know I say that all the time but its true!