Tuesday 1 December 2009

23 days to go!

Now for the answer to yesterdays quiz question.....

Who was the first British monarch to broadcast a Christmas message to the nation? It was George the Fifth in 1932! Well done Dad! You were the first to guess it right! haha (and Ronnie did a good job confirming what you said!!) You both are very clever indeed!!

Now for todays question.....


What song is being played in the video clip below?



(Answer will be posted tomorrow)


So its the 2nd day in December - 23 days to go!!



Today I met up with an "old" friend - Rhona. We both have just been so busy and our schedules never seemed to match but today we managed to grab a few hours together and catch up. We met at our local cafe for hot chocolate. It was delicious and just what we needed on the first really cold day of winter. (We had our first frost night, it was minus 5 this morning!)


Well we had a lovely afternoon, the time flew by as it usually does when your having fun. (Thanks for a lovely afternoon Rhona! We have to do it again in January!)

9 comments:

lisa said...

Have yourself a merry little Christmas???

Rhoda said...

I have no idea!

Rhoda said...

PS There's only one 'z' in quiz!!!!

Laura said...

Thank you rhoda - I thought it didnt look right and I wondered was there two or just one hahaha

lisa said...

Come on - whats the answer? Was I right??? I hate suspense!

Anonymous said...

I'm dreaming of at with christmas...

"The Clever One"

Angie said...

I agree with Lisa - thing it's have yourself a merry little Christmas.....am sitting here humming it as I type!!

lisa said...

Come on Laura - you have us all waiting!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi I'm not as good at songs as I am at dates, but I think I've got this one too. "It's Easter Bonnets" Am I right? Love Dad. xoxo