Thursday 24 December 2009

Merry Christmas!


Merry Christmas from Shadow and the whole Rasmussen family!!
The shops are now all closed in Denmark, - today is the big day here!! I am so looking forward to seeing friends at church and then being with the family for the big traditional Danish dinner. I love singing carols while walking around the tree and off course the fun part of exchanging gifts.
I hope that you all will have a wonderful, blessed Christmas with your family and friends.
I have just been thinking about the amazing truth of the Christmas story, because of Jesus we can peace with God and peace in our lives no matter what our circumstances are. I hope you will know His peace this Christmas. Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

lisa said...

A very happy Christmas to you all from all in the Whiteside house xxx

Ps Shadow, Bob the cat says hello!