Wednesday 24 September 2008

Congratulations

For all of you who didnt make it to Julie and Johns weddings - here they are:
Arent they cute??
Today is Julie and Johns wedding anniversary. Julie and I grew up together. Our parents were great friends, so we did a lot of things together when we were small. I used to pretend that Julie was my wee sister, way back then! haha
I have also known John for many years, but not just as well as I knew Julie. He came to our childrens meeting in the mission hall. He was a cute wee thing - John whatever happened to you!! haha
They have been married 16 years today. Congratulations you two love birds!! Julie sent these pictures ages ago to me. I got them too late for the theme I did on weddings - so I thought today was an appropiate day to set them in. Don´t they look cute!
So what year did Julie get married??? You know we never did find a winner for the wedding dates competition...and now I have gone and deleted all the comments etc (but the less said about that - the better!haha) Why dont we just say you are all winners - so get your tickets booked for two nights at our place!! haha

5 comments:

Charlene said...

Fab Laura! Julie hasn't changed much neither has John (apart from the hair!)

I remember that day really well - was it really 16 years ago now that is scary.

Stuart and Pauline said...

Congrats indeed Julie and John. We're going to reach half that at our next anniversary.

Who's the wee girl in the pic?

There's a bloke standing in the background of the first one, who looks just like Stuart. I said to him last night, "what are you doing in that picture?". When he looked at it he said "that's really spooky, it does look like me". When we zoomed in on it, it didn't look like him at all. Funny!!

john and julie mcbride said...

What were we like? I havnt changed a bit but lois didnt even know who john was haha. We had a lovely day not doing much as we were away on sat, just a relaxing night in frount of the tv. 1992 was the year, it was johns brother Mark in the background and the girl was his daughter lisa. She is now 20 and at uni in scotland doesnt time fly when your having fun.

john and julie mcbride said...

thanks laura for doing this,when i opened it, it really made my day. The way im feeling at the mo has taken its toll on john, and this brought a smile to his face when i showed it to him, so love ya and thanks for that xooxooxoxoxoxoox

Stuart and Pauline said...

Mark, really looks like Stuart from a distance. I know, time certainly does move quickly. My oldest niece is 27 and the next 23, they both graduated from Uni this summer. Makes you feel very old.

Hope today's appointment goes well for you. Don't expect any immediate results though.