Friday 12 September 2008

I need sleep

It has been a crazy week with many long busy days, (I´m sure many of you can indentify with this!!) But it has been good!

Now it´s weekend and I am soooo ready for it!Leah and I have been away tonight to a BBQ with her class. We had the most delicious steaks (ages since I´ve had steaks!) with salad and pasta....yummie!! The best thing was probably just sitting down to a meal that I didn´t make myself. How I love doing that!

We played games, the kids danced, we made a bon-fire and we sang songs around the fire. It was all very cosy. I think everyone enjoyed the evening.

Now Leah is fast asleep in the land of make believe and it wont be long till I´m there too!While we were out with Leahs class, Sara was at a BBQ with her class. That left Kristian and Andrew at home. So they had a father and son evening. It´s always nice to have the kids one at a time.

Kristian, Sara and Andrew are getting ready to go on a go-kart camp. They will leave tomorrow morning at 6am!! (crazy people!) So at the minute the living room is filled with go-kart helmets, suits, sleeping bags, matresses, bags etc. They are really looking forward to this trip. It´s their old indoors go-kart club who has arranged the camp. They just hang out and have fun driving go-karts, no competition! Kristian is soooo looking forward to it cause he gets to drive this weekend too.

Meanwhile Leah and I have a really cosy girls weekend planned. We can hardly wait to get them all out of the house so we can do our thing. What is that, I hear you ask? Well you´ll just have to check back tomorrow evening to see.

We´ll keep you posted!

No comments: