Thursday 19 March 2009

Almost ready...





















...the cart is packed, the tools sorted, clothes half packed, (the other halft are hanging around the livingroom getting dried. )Tomorrow after work Kristian and Sara start the first part of their journey to Belgium. I will drive them down to Kristians mums house. There they will meet Winnies brother - Ronnie. The trailier and go-kart will be hooked up to his car and then away they go, they are so excited.


Tonight things are a little different here at home. There is a buzz about the house as Sara and Kristian run around trying to remember all the important things to take. I am just leaving them to it.


For me its been another busy day. After work I went shopping again for the old lady I know and then spent some time visiting her. She is feeling better today so lets hope that continues. (Sorry Rhona I never made it over to you! I need more hours in my day!!)


Leah and I have had some fun this evening making videos. Just silly family stuff and videos of Shadow - but we sure had fun. (You will probably get to see one of them at the end of this.)


(my two hunks!!)
Kristian and Andrew desperately needed a hair cut, so they took care of that this evening too. It certainly has been an productive evening.Whew!! Thank goodness its Friday tomorrow!!





No comments: