Friday 13 March 2009

Up to mischief...

From time to time at work, we like to get up to mischief. We hide things in each others bags or coat pockets. Or we ourselves hide in different places around the school and jump out and scare each other. We really do have some fun.
Well today we decided to sew my bosses trousers together.
I came into our wee room and saw his jeans lying on his desk. (Now what were his jeans doing lying on the desk - I hear you ask! Well he was working outside laying some tiles or something, so he had taken off his jeans and put on old heavy workmen trousers.) So when I saw his jeans lying there I got the idea to sew them. I shared this with one of my colleagues who was near by. She was all for it!
We knew Peter was going to the dump with a lot of things, so we waited until his car left the school grounds and then we went to work. What fun we had!
We sewed the one leg at the top, and the other leg we sewed around the bottom. I am sure he had a job getting into them today when he changed to go home. hahaha Was actually tempted to put them in water and then hide them in the freezer...but thought that was maybe going a bit overboard!! haha
(I happened to have my camera with me today. I had put it in my bag on Wednesday for going horse riding with Leah, just in case I wanted to take some pictures. I had forgotten to take it out. Good job I did, I could get some shots of us doing the terrible deed!! haha)

4 comments:

lisa said...

You naughty girls!! Let us know what he said on Monday!

Rhoda said...

Oh Laura that is brilliant! And just think you were being paid to do that! Ha ha. But if I were you I would watch my back - he'll check your blog and see exactly who the culprits were, and of course he'll have the photos to prove it! And dear knows what he'll come with for revenge!

Do you remember us being so tame and making apple pie beds for everyone in Kilchzimmer?!!!!

Charlene said...

Good for you Laura! I just love pranks like that. Do you remember the time we sewed Russell's pyjama's at CSSM. The next night we froze them and the night after that we sewed his sleeping bag about 20 times-he lost it after that!

Laura said...

Yes I remember it well Rhoda and Charlene!! haha

I remember also almost getting caught sewing Russels pj´s we were sitting on some stairs somewhere and there was a door at the end of them. We heard someone coming and so we sat on the pjs and pretended we were sitting praying. The person opened the door said they were very sorry for distrubing and went away and we then continued sewint he pjs! haha

Rhoda remember when we made Carolla the apple pie bed and she thought it was hilarious and then the time she fell throw the bed! Hilarious times!!