Friday 20 March 2009

And they´re off....

Yes - Kristian and Sara are on their way....and happy they are!!


We drove down to Kristians mum and dads were they were to meet Ronnie.


The trailer was hooked up to Ronnies car...


Goodbyes were said to Grandad Rasmussen (Granny Rasmussen was not home) and then the happy trio set off.


Meanwhile the rest of us did what we normally do on a Friday - watched X-factor, ate far too many sweets and crisps, drank too much coke and just had a really cosy time! (I really am starting to live healthier tomorrow!!)


3 comments:

Rhoda said...

Hope they have a great time! So are their sweatshirts from their 'sponsors'?! Or does Sara always like wearing the same clothes as her Dad??? LOL
Couldn't help but notice how big the grin is on Kristian's face when he is doing anything - no matter how small -to do with the go-kart?!
Enjoy your healthy weekend!

Etta said...

Happy days all round then. (Did I read correctly? Coke? Are you out of the closet officially then?!)

Laura said...

yes the sweatshirts are from their sponsors...its funny cause when I put the photo in I thought "I wonder if Rhoda will notice the same sweatshirts!!" You havent failed me yet!! haha

Yes Etta - I am out off the closet, but only for this weekend!haha It´s amazin how many glasses you can get out of a bottle when you are only 3 instead of 5. I must send the other two away more often!!