Tuesday 10 March 2009

A looooong day!!

It sure has been a long day. I was asked to work over today due to some poeple being sick and others being on courses etc. I said I would, I didnt mind doing it. (It also meant that I could pay back the last few hours that I owed work for the time I got off for going to Ireland. Now I owe work nothing. Anytime I work over from now will be time I can take off in the future....so looking forward to building up my hours so I can get a ½ day or a full day off!)



So having said yes to work over I didnt finish work till 4.45pm! (I left home at 6.25am) Whew what a long day - but a very fulfilling one. I got lots of things done at work. I finally got into the house about 5.5opm. I am so glad that I dont work to that time every day.



The evening has gone by so fast!! I havent been very productive here at home. Just got dinner made and the dishes finished (yes the dishwasher is still broke!!) and then Andrew told me that he had promised his teacher that I would bake boller (danish baps) for his class tomorrow. Why do my children do things like this!!! haha



I have started them. Just waiting to get them out of the oven. I cheated - I had a couple of boxes were you just add water and they are ready, so they should turn out ok!! Hopefully the kids can eat them! haha



(my wee sick husband)

Kristian however is not ok. He is coming down with a bad cold. He has been lying sleeping on the sofa since we finished dinner. Poor wee thing. I am trying to make him stay at home tomorrow from work. (but thats because I have a selfish motive. You see if he is home I then get the car for work and also for taking Leah to her horse riding...otherwise we have to take the train and bus and I have to work out how we get to the riding school on the public transport.....yes it would be so much easier if Kristian was sick and in bed! haha)

Seriously though I hope it is just a cold and not a flu that he is coming down with. I will have to give him lots of TLC!!

Ok got to go and get the boller out of the oven.....

5 comments:

lisa said...

Poor Kristian, I hope its not man flu!!

Charlene said...

It's always man flu Lisa!

lisa said...

Uh huh Charlene, have to agree with you there ha ha!

Rhoda said...

Exactly Charlene! Indeed it's man flu - even when there is nothing wrong! Or is that just in our house!!!!

Rhoda said...

ps how was the boller?