Tuesday 24 March 2009

Winter is back....

....I awoke this morning to a few flakes of snow flying around outside!! I couldnt believe my eyes. Yesterday was soooo nice, it actually felt like spring and today was the total opposite, so cold and wintery.


After work I came home and collected Leah. We then headed over to my friend Jettes house. She had sms´ed me yesterday asking if I wanted to come by as her hubby was in Finland with his work and she knew Kristian was also gone. Her wee son Jonathan was sick with a throat infection, so she couldnt go anywhere with him.


So Leah and I headed over there. We ordered some chinese and spent a lovely few hours with them. It was just what Jette and I both needed - a good girlie natter and a bit of a laugh. Even though Jonathan was sick, he was still as cute as ever, a real wee charmer.

4 comments:

Charlene said...

He is a wee beauty Laura, and managing to smile while feeling ill, obviously he's way too young to realise he is off the male persuasion! How refreshing to know that it's ok to visit sick kids. Over here everyone avoids you like the plague!

Laura said...

Well he wasnt smiling when we arrived....he was really clinging to his mum but I just started fooling around and being silly and I got a few smiles....one was here. we were also trying to get pencillin into him - we did manage to get some into him.

I am not at all fussy about visiting sick kids....only strenghtens your immune system!! haha

lisa said...

What a lovely little boy, he looks like a very placid child.

Hopefully the snow is just a little blip & spring will be back before you know it

Rhoda said...

Well no doubt by now your family are also back - hope they had a great time.

We had spring last week, winter this week, and spring again today!