Wednesday 8 April 2009

Day 3 of Freedom

Had the urge to paint today. So once again I got the paint brushes out. I spent the morning trying to paint a bigger painting of the small one I did on Monday. Things were going well and then I did some mistakes and ruined it. (Hate when that happens - so I had to paint over the bottom half again.) Hopefully tomorrow I can try and fix it.


Had to pop into town for a while. Tomorrow and Friday the shops are closed, so I just needed to get some of the essentials.

Then Leah and I went off to riding. It was beautiful weather and the first time us mothers could stand in the stables without freezing. She went a ride in the forest on a new horse that she had never tried before. He is now her favourite horse!

Home to dinner and then I went over to visit my old lady. She is doing so much better, so we sat and had a good natter. She wanted to see pictures of the family so I had my computer with me so she could see different pictures. It was really a lovely evening.

Home to see TV with Leah and had a cosy time with her too. Then just before heading into bed I was on having a chat with Charlene, my friend from Ireland. (Thanks for the chat - I really enjoyed it.) Its surely has been a great day.

No comments: