Saturday 4 April 2009

A wee reminder....

Its the first Saturday in the month - you know what that means!!! Its
LIVE CHAT NIGHT
for anyone who wants to come along and chat.

I will be on from about 8pm (english time). (This time I really cant stay on till the wee hours of the morning - I have to be at church early tomorrow, Leah is singing and needs to be there early....but I am sooo looking forward to chatting tonight - hope some of you can make it!)

For those of you new to it - just press the button on the left hand side of the screen. The one that has a smiley face and says - CHAT WITH ME. See you later!!

5 comments:

Charlene said...

Thanks for the great night in girls! Great music and good company what more could you ask for!

Laura said...

I know I enjoyed it - even though I was multi-tasking!! Thanks for the mention on the radio - I´m all chuffed that we got a mention and in an norn iron accent!! haha

Talk again soon!!

lisa said...

Sorry I missed it but we were having a 'date night'. We couldnt go out as no babysitter but we had a nice romantic meal in and then cuddled on the sofa watching a film & eating chocolates. It was lovely and just what we needed as Ive been so busy we've been like ships that pass in the night! We've hardly seen each other and it was taking its toll so its great to be back on track again.

Laura said...

Good for you Lisa!! More important to have a date with hubby. I hate when it gets so busy that you feel like ships in the night - but that´s how it is sometimes, so good for you to just take last night for hubby.

There was only Charlene Lorraine and me and we had fun. I was talking to dad over skype while typing to the girls!! Little confusing at times...but got through it.

lisa said...

But women were made to multi-task Laura, so Im sure you got on fine!