Friday 31 October 2008

It´s soooooo cold

Winter has come to Denmark!

It has been soooo cold, both yesterday and today! It was only 1 degree´s this morning when I was biking to work. So the warm coats are out, along with the hats, scarves and gloves!

Last night I made warm irish stew - yummie, just what I needed on a cold night (along with the HP brown sauce , off course!) I made sooo much that there was some for tonights dinner, so I had no dinner to make, just bowls of stew to warm up in the microwave. (Now why dont I do that a bit more often, make enough food to last for 2 dinners?!)

Well it feels very strange - Kristian and I are having a wee taste of what the future holds for us. We are all alone tonight!! All the kids are out. Leah is at a birthday party, Andrew is over at his friends playing computer games and Sara is out with some of her class at a scary video evening! So we have a few hours of peace - that is until we have to play taxi driver and go get everyone, later!!

This is just a quick post. Kristian is racing for a while and I am updating this blog and then we are going to settle down on the sofa and watch a film. Before I go I just want to remind you all that it is....

CHAT NIGHT
tomorrow evening
1 November
at 8pm (English time.)

I unfortunately can´t make it tomorrow evening. SORRY! Kristian is playing at a concert in Copenhagen with his sister and her choir, so I am going in to hear them. I might be home around 10pm so I will check in whenever I get home and see if anyone has held out that late! For those of you who can chat, get together and enjoy yourselves. Hope you have a great evening!

3 comments:

lisa said...

What about we postpone until 10pm maybe? Laura, our clocks went forward last week so we should be on the same time as you now (Im tired and not able to think very well - whats new there then)??!! It wouldnt be chat night without you!!

Charlene said...

Actually Lisa the clocks went back so Laura should only be a little late, no there again she will probably make it before us all ha ha.

lisa said...

See Charlene I said I was a bit slow! The clocks changed the day after I got out of hospital so I wasnt taking any notice of it. That plus Ronnie had all the clocks changed before I even got up - theyre my excuses and Im sticking to them!!!!