Friday 23 July 2010

Changes at home in Denmark....

...yes, there were a few changes here in Denmark. I arrived back home this afternoon. The first change that I noticed was when Andrew came to give me a welcome home hug. He had grown a beard!! so I got more of a tickle than a hug, when he said hello. (Look carefully, you will eventually notice it!!) Don´t worry it´s coming off soon - he was just being lazy for a while!


Then Sara got all domestic on me! (2nd change!) She decided to cook us dinner. (Long may it last!)

She had her friend Michelle visiting. They had a lot of fun together. She will stay until tomorrow, so there is a lot of girlie chat and giggling going on. (Good for both of them!)

Sara´s food was really delicious!! I was sooo surprised. There was nothing left at the end - we ate everything! So it´s not the last time she will make that dish!!


It´s hard to believe that 24hours ago I was a few thousand miles away in Ireland!!
Our last day was spent visitng friends at Portrush. They had rented a house at Portrush so we went to them for lunch. After lunch we went across to Portstewart for a walk. It´s years since I´ve been to Portstewart. It was beautiful. The weather was gorgeous. Leaving Belfast that morning it was raining, but the blue skies were over the north coast!


Thanks Sharon and Jeffrey for a really great afternoon!! (We got the most delicious hot toffee pudding!! I loved that Sharon!!)

1 comment:

Charlene said...

so everything has stepped up pace! Well you know what they say - no rest for the wicked. Glad you're back to enjoying your family life.