Monday 12 July 2010

I´m soooo cool....

...yes that I am!!! Me, with my new cool Samsung telephone! The kids are totally jealous!

Just before going on holiday my telephone broke. Aaaarrrrrgggghhhhhhh. So for a week in Austria I felt naked! I use my telephone as my arm watch and alarm clock. I was lost without it. So today I went out to find a new one and got a great deal on this Samsung. I have also got 1 months free internet connection - so I am living it up. (Although I am thinking of cutting the internet connection after the month!) I have never had such a fancy phone...but it´s easy to use and that´s what I need. As long as I can find out how to text from it, then I´m a happy woman!
Then it was out to do some shopping for the old lady that I visit. I spent a nice afternoon with her.

Sara arrived home today from her long weekend away with her friends at a go-kart race in Belgium. She had a lovely time but came home with fever and a sore throat. Typical Sara! So she was needing a little TLC (tender loving care) this evening.

It has been soooo warm here the last few days. I can´t stick the heat. It has been up in the 30´s. Our apartment has been unbearable. Tonight however there was a fantastic thunder storm!! At last we could feel a breeze, and it actually helped to have the doors and windows open. We got the apartment cooled down to 27 degrees!!

So tomorrow is a busy day. I have a load of washing to do and a load of packing too. Wednesday morning Leah and I fly to Dublin. We will be in Belfast visiting dad for a week. I have an idea in the pipe line for a get together, but it is, as I said, in the pipe lines. Keep checking the blog for more information!!

Remember the book I ordered for my holiday? Well it didn´t arrive in time for my trip to Austria!! The DVD with "Everybody loves Raymond" arrived and we had many laughs watching it. Today, however, the book arrived so I am about to curl up in a sticky, hot bedroom and start reading until my eyes close with sleep. I will keep you posted about what I think of it!! (Roll on Autumn and winter when curling up in bed with a book, is a most wonderful thing!!)

3 comments:

lisa said...

Love the phone, very up-to-date!!

Laura said...

I know Lisa - its totally not me to be so up-to-date! If my phone hadnt have given up the ghost I wouldnt have it....but now that I do, well, I just love it hahaha

lisa said...

Well, welcome to 2010 haha!! I live getting a new phone, no thats not true, I love getting anything new!