Thursday 8 July 2010

If at first you don´t succeed...

try again!! - and that´s what we did today.


On Tuesday we had tried to drive up to the Alpine Road in hope that the weather would change, but it didn´t. Well today we woke to a gorgeous day - perfect for driving on that road.

I tell you we were not disappointed. The views were fantastic!! (more pictures will come later on facebook!)

There was even snow!!!



A really fantastic day in the nature - now I better go. The bar is closed tonight and tomorrow evening and I am hanging outside it, in the hallway!!! haha I look desperate!! haha I am a little worried about getting locked in this hallway!! You probably won´t hear from me until we get home again. Bye for now

2 comments:

Charlene said...

Wow Laura, the scenery is beautiful. I can just picture you loitering around corridors. You spent a lot of your teenage years doing just that! Looking forward to the rest of your news when you get home. Enjoy the rest of your holiday and safe journey home.

lisa said...

Oh thats a classic - you always make me smile! The video reminded me a bit of Rhoda and I except she certainly didnt go and get the car! She tricked me to the top of that hill! Yes Rhoda, remember the sheep??!!