Wednesday 28 July 2010

My head is....

...officially empty! hahaha

I had a nice long lie in this morning before getting up and emptying my head of the last bit of information that was stored in there. This time it was to do with church work. I got a lot of preparation work done for our junior club. It was wonderful to get my thoughts down on paper and to also go back over old material that Rhona and I made a few years ago for our old junior club. It brought back many, very happy memories!

Late afternoon I got a load of washing done, got some reading done, and before I knew it, it was dinner time and Kristian was home from work.

Now having an empty head is maybe not as good as I thought it would be. Since emptying my head I have been sooooo restless. (I have been driving Kristian crazy!)


I have all this energy inside and want to do loads of crazy things. (You see I am still on holiday and I have still got this holiday feeling!) However my poor hubby isn´t. When he comes home he is ready to just relax, kick back and not think too much.

On top of the restlessness I have also been craving chocolate, coke, cake, crisps and all sorts of delicious stuff, so that hasn´t helped my mood. But I am not allowed those things until the weekend! I have lost 1kg 200 grms since coming back to Denmark! So I am quite chuffed with myself!


Anyway, to help with all this restless energy that I have, I have made a plan! Tomorrow I am going on a date with MYSELF!!!! I am going to do something fun....probably shopping (I think a big part of the restlessness is because I haven´t been shopping in days! and I´m serious!)...lunch by the lake...read a little, a walk in the gardens...and maybe even visit the castle. Tomorrow will be a fun day for me so that when my hubby comes home I will be content and ready for a quite night in relaxing!! haha (Only we are not home tomorrow night - we have plans!! hahaha)

7 comments:

lisa said...

Oh you cheer me up so much, your soooo funny and crazy and kooky and thats why we love you!! Please dont ever change!!!

Stuart and Pauline said...

I was changing to predict what you were going to say.

My head is...
a marley
full of wee sweetie mice
needing a shower.

Any other Norn Irishisms, they were about the only ones I could remember!!!

lisa said...

My heads banjaxed
My heads away
My heads done in
My head needs showered is the one your thinking of Pauline! I had to laugh when I read 'my head is needing a shower', it seems you too have been gone too long ha ha!

lisa said...

I forgot 'my heads melted'.

Laura said...

I think you´re right Lisa - we have been gone too long!! haha I had forgotten half of those!

Stuart and Pauline said...

It was on purpose Lisa. The heading was:
My head is...

My head needs showered didn't fit, so I changed it to make sense.

Alice always tells Stuart his head is full of wee sweetie mice!!!!

lisa said...

To speak proper norn iron its actually 'I need my head showered'.