Saturday 17 July 2010

Same procedure as last time....

I don't have anything different to report from other times that I have been home. Friday saw us down visiting my sister-in-law, niece and nephew. (like we usually do!) As always, we had a great afternoon with them. Some good laughs and great food! We spent at little time in Bangor shopping. I found my dress for the upcoming wedding that Kristian and I are going to. (We not only get to go to "The Wedding of The Year", but we get to spend the weekend in London at the Hilton, with some really great friends!! We can hardly wait!)

Below are the two cousins! Where is the time going, they are getting sooo big! (I think they resemble each other a little - don't u think?)



Today, Dad, Leah and me went to town. I got into two bookshops!!!
It was a lovely afternoon.
I also went into The Body Shop and got them to do my makeup - just to see what they would come up with. Told them I was going to a wedding but that I wanted a natural look.
I wasn't too sure about the result. I felt like I had too much makeup on, but then I never wear make up so a little could seem like loads to me.
I have to think about it, but having said that, I did like the colours that they used around my eyes. Although, when my eyes are open they are soooo baggy that you can't see the colour anyway!! So what really is the point in spending money on the stuff!!! hahaha (I should just save up for a whole face lift!!)


6 comments:

lisa said...

Mmmmm, not sure about the make up (sorry) but the rest of the day looked great!!!! And yes, there is a resemblance between the cousins.

Stuart and Pauline said...

Have to agree with Lisa, not so sure about the make-up. I have stopped shopping at Body Shop. They used clairvoyants to predict the market, thinking they would get ahead if they knew what was going to happen!!!! I couldn't buy anything from them after that. They sell my favourite perfume too, haven't found one as good since.

Definitely a very strong resemblance between the cousins. I like Leah's hair by the way.

Laura said...

Have to agree with u girls too. I wasn't too sure about it -too much really. I did like the smokey look around the eyes, but you really couldn't see it when the eyes were open. I didn't know that about body shop Pauline - are you sure?!! Sounds very weird, I like their stuff because it's not tested on animals....but it's rather exspensive, I suppose all makeup is, I just never buy it.


Ah well, now I have to start working on my diet. The dress is a little tight, so I have to lose 1kg, trim down the belly!! haha I will probably need to go out and buy something else, cause i wont fit it in two weeks time!! hahahaha

lisa said...

I didn't know that about the Body Shop either. When was that? Having said that I never shop there anyway, haven't been in it for years!

Hanny Blonde said...

Aaaaaah, "wedding of the year" - I hope you're talking about ours and hope it won't disappoint!!! We're soooooooooo looking forward to seeing you. You'll look gorgeous in your dress and of course it will fit in 2 weeks! The Mum-in-law-to-be said that you might pop up to see them on the North coast this week, if you do please give them both a hug from me. I liked the eye makeup by the way, thought it was very striking. Lots of love, Hannah xxx

Laura said...

Hannah it is the wedding of the year!!! We are really excited to be able to share the day with you guys!! I will certainly give the in-laws a hug from u, we are going up on Thursday. So my dear, see you in just under two weeks!!! Just think in 2 weeks you will be an old married woman like the rest of us!! hahaha